Why Choose Us?
- Overall Staff Experience Over 75 Years Of Experience
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Highly Experienced
- Attention To Detail
- Dedicated To Client Satisfaction
- MBA Degree
- Telephone Consultations
- Year-Round Service
- Flexibe Payment Terms
- 2 Former IRS Employees On Staff
- Georgia Association of Accountants and Tax Professionals
- Georgia Association of Enrolled Agents
- NSTP - National Society of Tax Professionals
- NATP - National Association of Tax Professionals
- We Offer Administrative Work For The Community
- Payment Options Available - Direct Deposit, E1 Visa Refund Card, Office Chec\k
- Free Estimates
We accept the following payment methods:
Small Business Accounting Service in Atlanta, GA
Running a small business takes time and dedication. But if you're like most small business owners and managers, you've already got a lot on your plate. Why add accounting to your ever-growing list of responsibilities when our team is on hand to help? At FDA Tax Service, we offer a variety of small business accounting services to local ventures in and around Atlanta, GA.
Let Us Do Your Number-Crunching
There's no question that accounting is of key importance to the success of any business. A small business accountant from FDA Tax Service can scrutinize your books, balance your ledgers, and go through all the number-crunching to save your business money and help you maintain your bottom line.
A Friendly, Approachable Team
Our accounting professionals enjoy working with small business representatives and owners like you. We pride ourselves on being approachable and easy to work with; and we take great pride in our dedication to customer satisfaction.
Call us today to learn more about our small business accounting services or to schedule a consultation to discuss your needs.
- Free Look, Up To 3 Years Previous Tax Filings
- $25 Referral Discount
- Taxes Done For No Money Out Of Pocket
- 50% Off Tax Preparation For Seniors Citizens Between 62 - 65
- Free Tax Preparations For Senior Citizens 65 Or Above
|Monday||12:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 PM to 5:00 PM|