Why Choose Us?
- Overall Staff Experience Over 75 Years Of Experience
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Highly Experienced
- Attention To Detail
- Dedicated To Client Satisfaction
- MBA Degree
- Telephone Consultations
- Year-Round Service
- Flexibe Payment Terms
- 2 Former IRS Employees On Staff
- Georgia Association of Accountants and Tax Professionals
- Georgia Association of Enrolled Agents
- NSTP - National Society of Tax Professionals
- NATP - National Association of Tax Professionals
- We Offer Administrative Work For The Community
- Payment Options Available - Direct Deposit, E1 Visa Refund Card, Office Chec\k
- Free Estimates
We accept the following payment methods:
Bookkeeper in Atlanta, GA
Whether you're a small business owner, a manager at a mid-sized corporation, or a self-employed freelancer, the team at FDA Tax Service is at your service. We offer comprehensive bookkeeping services designed to keep your finances in check.
Get Your Finances Under Control
Keeping track of your finances takes a fair amount of time, energy, and patience. And you probably have a lot of other things on your plate. So don't struggle to keep up with all that number-crunching and paperwork. Our bookkeeping services are designed to make your life easier so that you can focus on what you do best.
At FDA Tax Service, we're dedicated to client satisfaction, and we're prepared to go the extra mile to earn your business and trust. We pride ourselves on attention to detail in all that we do, and we're ready to put our skills and knowledge to work for you. For more information about our services or to schedule a consultation, call us today.
- Free Look, Up To 3 Years Previous Tax Filings
- $25 Referral Discount
- Taxes Done For No Money Out Of Pocket
- 50% Off Tax Preparation For Seniors Citizens Between 62 - 65
- Free Tax Preparations For Senior Citizens 65 Or Above
|Monday||12:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 PM to 5:00 PM|