Why Choose Us?
- Overall Staff Experience Over 75 Years Of Experience
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Highly Experienced
- Attention To Detail
- Dedicated To Client Satisfaction
- MBA Degree
- Telephone Consultations
- Year-Round Service
- Flexibe Payment Terms
- 2 Former IRS Employees On Staff
- Georgia Association of Accountants and Tax Professionals
- Georgia Association of Enrolled Agents
- NSTP - National Society of Tax Professionals
- NATP - National Association of Tax Professionals
- We Offer Administrative Work For The Community
- Payment Options Available - Direct Deposit, E1 Visa Refund Card, Office Chec\k
- Free Estimates
We accept the following payment methods:
Accounting Audit Firm in Atlanta, GA
No matter the size of your business, it's important to make sure you're keeping proper tabs on your finances while adhering to generally accepted accounting standards and laws. But keeping up with proper accounting practices takes time and energy, and even if you're willing to put in the effort, you may not have the background needed to ensure that your business is truly compliant. Fortunately, that's where FDA Tax Service comes in. Our team of highly skilled auditing professionals can review your books and practices to make sure you're following the law and making the most of your revenue stream.
Taking Care of Business
We understand that auditing is a complex and time-consuming process. That's why we pledge to handle all the details so that you don't have to worry. We'll come in and conduct a thorough audit of your business and then present our findings in a clear and concise fashion. And we'll use discretion throughout our audit to avoid interrupting your usual course of business.
For more information about our auditing services or to schedule a consultation, call FDA Tax Service today.
- Free Look, Up To 3 Years Previous Tax Filings
- $25 Referral Discount
- Taxes Done For No Money Out Of Pocket
- 50% Off Tax Preparation For Seniors Citizens Between 62 - 65
- Free Tax Preparations For Senior Citizens 65 Or Above
|Monday||12:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 PM to 5:00 PM|