Why Choose Us?
- Overall Staff Experience Over 75 Years Of Experience
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Fully Licensed and Insured
- Highly Experienced
- Attention To Detail
- Dedicated To Client Satisfaction
- MBA Degree
- Telephone Consultations
- Year-Round Service
- Flexibe Payment Terms
- 2 Former IRS Employees On Staff
- Georgia Association of Accountants and Tax Professionals
- Georgia Association of Enrolled Agents
- NSTP - National Society of Tax Professionals
- NATP - National Association of Tax Professionals
- We Offer Administrative Work For The Community
- Payment Options Available - Direct Deposit, E1 Visa Refund Card, Office Chec\k
- Free Estimates
We accept the following payment methods:
Accounting Professional in Atlanta, GA
Whether you're ready to file your taxes, coordinate your payroll, or simply organize your finances, our friendly Atlanta, GA, accounting firm is here to help. At FDA Tax Service, we're fully dedicated to the satisfaction of each and every client that walks through the doors of our Atlanta, GA, office. Since we're locally owned and operated, we're intimately familiar with the unique laws and statutes of the area. We'll put that knowledge to good use to find you the most advantageous filing status possible. When you choose to work with us, you're getting the expertise of MBA graduates, former IRS employees, and a whole team of licensed and insured financial professionals. We're also the member of many prestigious professional organizations, including the Georgia Association of Enrolled Agents, National Society of Tax Professionals, and National Association of Tax Professionals.
Whether you're a small business, major company, or private individual, our detail-oriented and highly experienced team can help. We pride ourselves on offering a comprehensive array of financial services to our Atlanta clients, such as tax preparation, accounting for both individuals and businesses, bookkeeping, auditing, and more. We also do everything we can to make our work as convenient as possible to access, providing free estimates, telephone consultations, and flexible payment options for your convenience.
When you need the services of an Atlanta, GA, accounting firm, call FDA Tax Service for unparalleled service backed up by over 75 years of experience. Your satisfaction is our number one priority. Call today or stop by our Atlanta, GA, office to speak to a friendly member of our team and learn more about how we can put our skills to work for you.
- Free Look, Up To 3 Years Previous Tax Filings
- $25 Referral Discount
- Taxes Done For No Money Out Of Pocket
- 50% Off Tax Preparation For Seniors Citizens Between 62 - 65
- Free Tax Preparations For Senior Citizens 65 Or Above
|Monday||12:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||12:00 PM to 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||12:00 PM to 5:00 PM|